Ashes 2005

Reaction score
Anyone one else watchin this??

Have not seen anything like it, such excitment

COME ON FREDDY!!! lol

Reaction score
AMAZING WORLD CLASS SIMPLY OUT OF THIS WORLD! CRICKET!

I am very glued to the action
really looks like England can win!

I have always felt Australia are a cut above the rest but this England team is quite simply magic.
the only man left in the way is Shane Warne! Once he goes im sure England will win!
Never write the Australians off they are always in with a shout untill the fat lady sings!
:)

Reaction score
Excatly, still gona b nervous tomorow morning. Its been such an unpredictable test series, quality entertainment and who said cricket is borin. Never.

Adywebb

Growing old....
Reaction score
Have to agree with you both - what a fantastic days cricket!!

England should do it in the morning, but as you rightly say psd - never write off the Aussies...

Adywebb

Growing old....
Reaction score
A win by 2 runs - unbelievable!!! - how close was that, my heart was in my mouth!:D

Give credit to the Aussies though, they fought like tigers...

Reaction score
OMG what a finnish, still shakin they relly want u to get a heart attack in this thing dont they.

Well played england still to close for my comfort

Reaction score
great stuff!

looks like billy got it wrong tho!
still at 94 mph its a difficult decision!

either way great match, great effort by England and also by Australia
never been a fan of test matches always liked one day matches, but after this match im loving test!

I though Flintoff was outstanding also Pieterson played very well.
for the Australians, it has to be Warne and Brett Lee!

bring on Old Trafford when does it start?

Reaction score
england specially flintoff targetted Brett Lee

Flintoff was bowling striaght at Lee's body, THAT MUST OF HURT!!!!
i think they had a game plan to injure LEE!
looks like it worked!

he did take some very hard blows!

Reaction score
Good day today, england played well espcially Bell, who tooks his time. Wont b suprised if he gets a 100 as well if he carries on as the way he plays. Congrtulations to Michael as well, its about time he is back to form, he would of gone on 2 get 200.

Credit due to Warne as well tho, 600 test wickets is quite something

Well cant wait 4 2morow as we get the show from freddy at his home ground so hopefully it will b brilliant.

Still a long way to go in this test but well done england, gd start

Reaction score
Im not a cricket fan but im watching this cause im in australia and my flatmate is a massive cricket fan. Im kinda getting into it. The aussies are so damn arrogant over here, if they win you never hear the end of it and if they lose they dont want to talk about it. So, if any of you know any aussie over there.....give it to them!!! :)

Reaction score
bodhi said:
Im not a cricket fan but im watching this cause im in australia and my flatmate is a massive cricket fan. Im kinda getting into it. The aussies are so damn arrogant over here, if they win you never hear the end of it and if they lose they dont want to talk about it. So, if any of you know any aussie over there.....give it to them!!! :)

lol
good aye mate!

so how is it down under?

u must be loving it!

u been watching the cricket eh?
really must be weird watching times for you.

if they start at 10:30am here and finish around 6pm
that must be difficult to watch!

I remember Sydney 2000 olympics
early morning starts!
:(

Reaction score
Yeah mate, starts about 7pm and finished at 3am. I dont watch it that late though, i just make sure i find out the score so i can either go into work and give them a hard time or just keep my head down!!

chelseafc2005

Crunchtastic
Reaction score
What is it with the english?? They always want to mkae your heart in your mouth for the finla half an hour of any sporting event that they play in. 1:the ashes 3 tests this year have ended with a team needing one wicket/just a few runs 2:rugby world cup 2003(i think) England need a last second drop goal to win in the finals

so does anyone have any idea why the english like to give half the population heart attacks??lol

it was a great final half hour in the test!! Some great bowling from warne!

Adywebb

Growing old....
Reaction score
Watching England is dangerous to my health - I'm going to stick to Skydiving.....:D

Becky

Webmistress
Reaction score
chelseafc2005 said:
What is it with the english?? They always want to mkae your heart in your mouth for the finla half an hour of any sporting event that they play in. 1:the ashes 3 tests this year have ended with a team needing one wicket/just a few runs 2:rugby world cup 2003(i think) England need a last second drop goal to win in the finals

so does anyone have any idea why the english like to give half the population heart attacks?

I know exactly what you mean, I was thinking the exact same thing yesterday :) At least it guarantees some excitement, but I have to admit that more often than not I have to stop watching it, especially Rugby!

:D

Ask a Question