Applemac

Reaction score
Good day

A friend of mine is about to build a recording studio for music with the room to improve to a movie studio in a long run, so there's a guy who came to inspect the house for sound proofing, that guy told my friend that Applemac Computers will be fine for the studio reason being it doesn't get affected with any viruses, how true that is?

please assist guys since i dont beleive that it apple doesn't get infected

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
The simple truth is that an Apple Mac is a lot less likely to get infected, but it's not immune from viruses, they do exist.

Reason being there's a lot less of them and not many virus writers target them.

Several friends of mine favour Apple Mac for their studios, telling me the software for Apple is better than anything used with Microsoft Operating Systems but I personally have no experience with that setup.

muckshifter

I'm not weird, I'm a limited edition.
Reaction score
Viruses can affect any system connected to the 'tinternet, and, were first a pain-in-the neck before the internet.

It don't matter what the system is, it can be infected.

:user:

Reaction score
Thanks a lot for the information, coz it got me thinking that how on earth can that be possible

Thanks guys

Reaction score
Apple Mac is very comfortable and secure.
I use it for my work (video editing) and it's my indispensable helper.
Besides, there are many tips in internet, e.g. how to speed up your mac... So, working with Mac is really easy.

Last edited:

Ask a Question