Another one doing the rounds

crazylegs

Member Extraordinaire
Reaction score
Just thought i'd post what i had in my inbox this morning.....Obviously if anyone else gets anything like this in there email just delete, why do they bother....

Ahora puedes escribirme a: (e-mail address removed)

- Hello Dear,Good day to you, my name is Kathy Smith, I am an artist with my husband Johnson Smith, and we are the owner of Century Art World .I'm from London UK,with my two kids, four cats, one dog and the love of my life my husband Johnson Smith. It is definitely a full house.I have been doing artwork since I was a small child. That gives me about 23 years of experience. I majored in art in high school and took a few college art courses. Most of my work are done in either pencil or airbrush mixed with color pencils. I have recently added designing and creating artwork on the computer. I have been selling my art for the last 3 years and have had my work featured on trading cards, prints and in magazines. I have MARKET all my art works & galleries to private companies in UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA). I'm always facing serious difficulties when it comes to PAYMENTS, This is because all my customers in AMERICA are always offering to pay me with U.S POSTAL MONEY ORDERS OR CASHER'S CHECKS, And it is very difficut for me to cash U.S POSTAL MONEY ORDERS OR CASHER'S CHECKS HERE in LONDON, This is Because The British Government does not permit the usage of U.S POSTAL MONEY ORDERS OR CASHIER'S CHECKS IN HERE IN LONDON. Right now, I'm looking for a representative in the (AMERICA) who can be helping me to cash thev U.S POSTAL MONEY ORDERS OR CASHER'S CHECKS IN THE (AMERICA) and wire the cash to me here in London, I have a lot of customers in AMERICA and they all wanted to pay me with U.S POSTAL MONEY ORDERS OR CASHIER'S CHECKS, so I write you to seek for your help in partnership,I want you to be my partner in AMERICA so that all my customers can be issuing the MONEY ORDERS OR CASHER'S CHECKS to your name and you will CASH THE MONEY ORDERS OR CASHER'S CHECKS and send CASH to me here in LONDON. If you accept this offer, you shall be receiving 10% commission as your interest for each transaction,I will instruct all my customers to raise MONEY ORDERS OR CASHERS CHECKS on your name and send it to your address, Then when you recie the MONEY ORDERS OR CASHER'S CHECKS and cash them, you will deduct 10% from the total money as your commission, and send the balance to me here in LONDON, This project is 100% risk free and it is legal from the American Government,if you are interested, kindly send me the below information's:1. Your Complete Full Names.2. Company Name3. Your Residential Address.4. Your Telephone Number or Your Mobile PhoneNumber For East Communication.Friendly Regards.Mrs Kathy Smith

Reaction score
laughingsmiley.gif
laughingsmiley.gif
laughingsmiley.gif
laughingsmiley.gif
laughingsmiley.gif
laughingsmiley.gif
Mony Mony Mony Honey.............

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
I'd love to have the job of catching these people! I wonder if the police follow things like this up?

muckshifter

I'm not weird, I'm a limited edition.
Reaction score
Her damn keyboard caps lock keeps getting stuck. :rolleyes:

user.gif

Ask a Question