Animated table cells

Cowtoon

Is it possible to animate table cells (created within powerpoint)
separately, instead of it animating as a single object?
PPT 2003
Thanks

Cowtoon

Hey .. that worked (however, I'll save the table elsewhere, in case I need
to made modifications to the layout ... don't really want to work with all
the text boxes)
Thanks for that.

"John Wilson" <john AT technologytrish.co DOT uk> wrote in message
You would need to ungroup it and then animate the seperate cells