An alternative use...

V_R

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Last edited:
Reaction score
It would be disappointing if nothing turns up after all of this discussion.

We'll just have to wait and see. Cheers V_R

V_R

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
I agree, Like i said i would like to see it happen myself, but i think the cpu is the main priority, for the moment anyway. :)

I'll let you know if i see anymore on the subject.

cirianz

Chatter Box
Reaction score
Have to say though, even if it doesn't come to anything, the media exposure can only be good, not just for getting the message out there, but for giving the program credibility. I have to say that, every single time I've tried to convince someone to give it a go they've come back at me with some variation of the... how do you know that's what they're doing? How do you know your not really running programs designed to develop some new 'super weapon' or insert alternative evil outcome of choice... arguement. &, unfortunately, even detailed discussions about scources & processes still runs smack into this arguement & unfortunately, over here anyway, that the programs are co-ordinated primarily by American universities, tends only to increase suspicion rather than allay it.
The BBC, however, is regarded as a relatively authoratative & (as much as any source of news & current information anyway) trustworthy source. I'll be showing the article around. After all... you never know :)

Ask a Question