Amazon Black Friday sales week!

Reaction score
Amazons free delivery seems to have gone now it's nearly the festive period!:mad:

Taffycat

Crunchy Cat
Reaction score
1 TB Samsung 840 EVO SSD (Black Fri deal)

If you're in the market for a Samsung 840 EVO SSD (1TB) there is an up-coming Black Friday deal on Amazon, at 11:40 AM today. The normal cost is a hefty £294.99, but might be worth a look to see how much they knock-off. Linky

(Sorry for yet another Black Friday thread, but as this is time limited, I thought it might get lost lol.)

Edit: Just checked-out the deal reduction... they've knocked off 19%: Deal Price: £239.99

Last edited:
Reaction score
Well the laptop advertised with tesco is sold out!:(
I'm now bored with this Black Friday!!!:thumb:

V_R

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
That aint a bad price for the EVO, but tbh i've been put of the EVO's due to the degradation issues at present.....

Some of the deals are lol worthy though, the DB EDT is no cheaper at all. infact the bigger 75ml bottle is cheaper! :rolleyes:

V_R

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
With the above said, I was very, very close to getting that Xbox One....! :blush:

But I resisted!

Reaction score
With the above said, I was very, very close to getting that Xbox One....! :blush:

But I resisted!
Is the Xbox 1 good then?
As a non-gamer i have no idea, but is this the one with green packaging?
As local sainsburys seem to have sold out!!!

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
I have had a million and one emails from various suppliers all baying 'Black Friday'.

Consumerism run rampant imo, y'all might be buying stuff you don't need.

As with Halloween, imported from the USA.

Next thing we know our Transatlantic colonial chums will have us celebrating July 4th and Independence Day without realising we are having a jollies-up over getting our rumps kicked ;)

And paying cash for the privilege of celebrating. Of course :)

EvanDavis

Silly Fool
Reaction score
24wznfl.jpg

Ask a Question