All incoming emails assigned to one email account

M

marcia2525

I have two email accounts (e-mail address removed) and (e-mail address removed). I’ve been using Outlook for
years with the (e-mail address removed) address. I just recently added the (e-mail address removed) address.
I’ve figured out how to set which email account an email will be sent from,
so the receiver will see (e-mail address removed) or (e-mail address removed), depending on which email account
I select. My problem is, when the user replies to an email from (e-mail address removed), the
incoming email is forced into the (e-mail address removed) email account. If I reply back,
then the reply will come from (e-mail address removed)!

If I send an email from a third account to (e-mail address removed), it is also forced into
the (e-mail address removed) account.

This causes me two problems. One, I can’t easily reply to people with the
correct (e-mail address removed) address. Two, I can’t use rules to sort my emails based on
which email account they are involved with because every email is in the
(e-mail address removed) email account.

Any ideas?

C

Carmel

marcia2525 said:
I have two email accounts (e-mail address removed) and (e-mail address removed). I’ve been using Outlook for
years with the (e-mail address removed) address. I just recently added the (e-mail address removed) address.
I’ve figured out how to set which email account an email will be sent from,
so the receiver will see (e-mail address removed) or (e-mail address removed), depending on which email account
I select. My problem is, when the user replies to an email from (e-mail address removed), the
incoming email is forced into the (e-mail address removed) email account. If I reply back,
then the reply will come from (e-mail address removed)!

If I send an email from a third account to (e-mail address removed), it is also forced into
the (e-mail address removed) account.

This causes me two problems. One, I can’t easily reply to people with the
correct (e-mail address removed) address. Two, I can’t use rules to sort my emails based on
which email account they are involved with because every email is in the
(e-mail address removed) email account.

Yes:

1) Post the complete, unmangled headers of each replied to email.
2) Post the rule(s) you are using to sort these messages.

Ask a Question