Ady's Ibiza Holiday Pics now in the Gallery

Adywebb

Growing old....
Reaction score
The first pics from my recent Holiday in Ibiza have been posted in the Gallery - I will add a few more soon :)

The images were taken with my 2 year old 4MP Casio QV-R40 Digital Camera at 1600 x 1200 using automatic settings due to my very basic knowledge of photography - please feel free to comment on the quality and any advice for getting better pics with it in future is more than welcome :thumb:

phicksus

Sweet and Innocent
Reaction score
Wow Ady looks like a beautiful place. Don't know if I would be able to leave. :D

Adywebb

Growing old....
Reaction score
I didn't want to Patty - its a very beautiful Island away from the main tourist areas - the sort of place I would love to retire too...

muckshifter

I'm not weird, I'm a limited edition.
Reaction score
Hmmm, not bad, not bad ... could do with taking your thumb out of the way though. :thumb:

It is nice to get away ... and relax. :D

Quadophile

Hon. Acoustical Engineer
Reaction score
Ady,

Great shots! A nice place I must say :thumb:

Looks like we were after very similar surroundings, take a look at this picture from Kota Kinabalu, Malysia which I took almost 16 years back! Is it not very similar? I took it at around 6 in the morning.

y80nin.jpg

Adywebb

Growing old....
Reaction score
Quadophile said:
Ady,

Great shots! A nice place I must say :thumb:

Looks like we were after very similar surroundings, take a look at this picture from Kota Kinabalu, Malysia which I took almost 16 years back! Is it not very similar? I took it at around 6 in the morning.
Thanks Quad - I'm a total amateur at photography so I am quiet pleased at the results, although I realise they could be greatly improved upon with more knowledge.

Love the Kota Kinabalu photo, and it is very similar - I must admit I do love deserted beaches at sunrise/sunset.

I can see me getting the photography bug like Chris :D

Ask a Question