can you "see" these pics?

muckshifter

I'm not weird, I'm a limited edition.
Reaction score
This Lot

I'm having a lot of "problems" posting my pics up on the Web ... I have Picasa, Flicker and Sony's offering.

I've binned Sony's attempt at Cloud storing ones pictures, the software came free with my new camera, easy enough to use, I just ain't about to give them my CC details, they must think I was borne yesterday.

Flicker have taken BT's rights away from using their service for free. BT Yahoo is no more, so no more free Flicker ... I have no idea what BT have now, as far as I can see, it's just email. So, I will not be re-signing back up to Flicker, it won't be free. I can 'see' my existing pictures, but cannot do anything with them as my log-in no longer works with their 'new' service.

So that leaves ... Google's Picassa. It's still free, well I've not been asked for CC details yet, however, Google has gone over to this Google+ crap. It's basically yet another 'social' media attempt ... :rolleyes:

All I want to do is, load some picks so other people can see & praise, err, leave comments about them.

:(

Taffycat

Crunchy Cat
Reaction score
Yay! Yes Mucks, I can see them just fine here :thumb:

They look very fine indeed. Got to ask, are the dog and cat furry "relatives" of yours? Or did they just happen to be on-hand to pose so nicely for you? :D

Glad the piccies are now viewable - I did try with the previous ones, but Google wanted me to join their pesky G+ thingy, before they would allow any viewings. Wasn't going to be "blackmailed" by them though... :lol:

muckshifter

Reaction score
nope, the dog just came up to me and said, hey! take my picture ... so I did. :lol:

The cat was on my way home, seen it loads of times ... he seen me, jumped onto the wall and posed ... cleaver cat! :D

yeah, google+ is just not worth the hassle anymore, they display your pics online to great effect, but ... I'm just looking at BT. :eek:

Flicker is also out ... tried all sorts to see if I could keep what I got, no go! :(

I had another look at Sony Cloud ... they are confusing me with their "media" site & this "PlayMemoriesHome" thingie for photos. :blush:

Sooo, I'm loading up the last lot of pics onto BT Cloud ... :lol:

Reaction score
Great photos Sir.:thumb:

A new friend?
OYNmF7gUUlcKm36y6awBDbZHrAopgDe13JZMPvJ86YHo=w264-h175-p-no

muckshifter

Reaction score
ok, re-tried Sony, they got me really confused with their photo-on-the-web stuff

does this look any better?

it is actually easy to use. :)

nivrip

Yorkshire Cruncher
Reaction score
It presents me with a web page into which I have to Sign In.

I cannot see your pictures on it.

Reaction score
:thumb:You have some great photo's there Mr Mucks, just been into your album and think the photo of the German Mountain is fantastic. :bow:

nivrip

Yorkshire Cruncher
Reaction score
That's better, Mucks. Straight in this time. :thumb:

Nice pics, and lots of them. You must have run out of film. :D

Taffycat

Crunchy Cat
Reaction score
Had more time this morning to take a longer look. (All linkies worked fine here, with the exception of the Sony link, btw.)

Your pics make your part of the world look very inviting Mucks. Such beautiful parks and lots of interesting things going on - even a cabaret singer!

I loved the horse and trap. At first, I thought it was the kind that takes visitors on tours of the area, but then it dawned on me that it was a single-person trap. What a great way to get around on a sunny day. Low "fuel" costs... a bag of oats will take you for a few miles, and the "emissions" can fertilise your rhubarb! :D

muckshifter

Reaction score
thanks all ... gonna stick with Flickr, it works easy enough tho' expect some adds ... got burnt arms and suffering a bit, forgot the sun don't like me, will remember next time. :blush:

Got some more 'practicing' to do, especially on the video side, expect more 'plugs' as the weather improves. :lol:

Becky

Webmistress
Reaction score
You've taken some excellent photos there, they look really professional! The video panning is really smooth, were you using a tripod?

muckshifter

Reaction score
You've taken some excellent photos there, they look really professional! The video panning is really smooth, were you using a tripod?

thank you Becky ... no, wasn't using a tripod, I do have a mono-pod, didn't take it on that outing, should do now I can use video. :)

Ask a Question