Advice on new PC (please)

Reaction score
Hi, I'm relatively clueless on PC's, I haven't bought one for 4 years and would appreciate some help.

I have about £500 to spend on a base unit (I already have decent monitor, keyboard etc) and would like to know the best ones out there.

I don't really play many games on it (just Football Manager and PES5) and use it to surf the internet, I have broadband. However, I mainly use it for work (Excel) and storing photos and music. I also would like to do a bit of video editing (adobe Premier)

any help would be much appreciated.
thanks
Luke

Reaction score
Luke77 said:
Hi, I'm relatively clueless on PC's, I haven't bought one for 4 years and would appreciate some help.

I have about £500 to spend on a base unit (I already have decent monitor, keyboard etc) and would like to know the best ones out there.

I don't really play many games on it (just Football Manager and PES5) and use it to surf the internet, I have broadband. However, I mainly use it for work (Excel) and storing photos and music. I also would like to do a bit of video editing (adobe Premier)

any help would be much appreciated.
thanks
Luke

Someone will be with you shortly:thumb: I have to go out for a while;)

PS and welcome to the site;)

chelseafc2005

Crunchtastic
Reaction score
yeah do you want to build your own?? Also for i woudl go down th amd path i believe that they are less expensive, the chips run ccooler and that they are better. Also you said you wanted adobe video editing software will yo buy that wiht part of your £500 budget??

Ask a Question