Adobe flash player

Jerry

I have updated and downloaded Adobe Flash player but cannot get it to run,
no matter what I try. It was working a few weeks ago but suddenly won't
play any movies.

I am using Vista and Mozilla firefox. I have tried all the settings and
finally got a box that said I need to set permission, allow all, but there
is no instructions on how to get there, nor can I find any help in getting
the program to work.

Any help, comments or suggestions would be appreciated.

Thank

(e-mail address removed)

Gary VanderMolen

Why are you asking that question in a forum dedicated to the Windows Mail program?
Googling for that issue brought up some possible solutions, like this one:
http://windowstipoftheday.blogspot.com/2008/02/firefox-flash-player-wont-play-and-how.html

Gary VanderMolen, Microsoft MVP (Mail)