Windows XP Adobe Flash Player

Reaction score
Hi

Experiencing problems with downloading / installing Adobe Flash Player. In Control Panel / Add/Remove it is mentioned that Adobe Flash Player v 9.0.47.0
is seen but for some unknow reason when I try to run a program I receive a message to the effect that
''My PC does not meet requirement needed to play video. Please visit video player diagnostic page by clicing the button below''
unquote

The site involved in this instance is http://www.itv.com

The attached shows in the first instance what I have quoted. I carry out instructions as per instructions. Reboot but in the end, situation as before.

Can anyone offer an advice where I might be going wrong. Any further information required will be posted on request.

Perhaps, anyone willing they can try to visit url mentioned and see what they experience.

Tks for any your help

Guru

Attachments

• ScreenShot071.jpg
    ScreenShot071.jpg
    127.7 KB · Views: 199
Reaction score
No problems on the site at all

Have your uninstalled and old Flash files and tried reinstalling the new version?

Try going ccleaner,com and running their software to see if it comes up with something

Reaction score
Hi

Yrs noted and the fact that you had no probs with viewing site I suggested, confirms that I definitely have a problem.
More than once I have gone thru the process of carrying out instructions viewed on the net. Nothing appears to be helping. I use ccleaner on a regular basis but nothing indicates a problem in that respect.
What does happen when I try to download the flash player is, no sooner than I click to download, within seconds I am returned to the original download center.
The attached will perhaps indicate what I am trying to say. I never receive instructions as shown in the second attachment

Maybe with what I have provided it might help you further in suggesting what could be wrong

Tks

Attachments

• ScreenShot072.jpg
    ScreenShot072.jpg
    105.9 KB · Views: 208
  • ScreenShot073.jpg
    ScreenShot073.jpg
    110.3 KB · Views: 158

Ask a Question