address bar

shelly

When I am on the internet explorer my address bar will
not work. I can't even see it. I have tried all the
toolbar options and tips nothing will bring my address
bar back! HELP!!

morningdew928

shelly said:
When I am on the internet explorer my address bar will
not work. I can't even see it. I have tried all the
toolbar options and tips nothing will bring my address
bar back! HELP!!

did you ever figure out how to fix it... i tried what ceedee said an
it didnt work for me. just wondering if maybe you had the sam
problem

morningdew928

ceedee said:
internet explorer view/toolbars/address bar

"shelly" (e-mail address removed) wrote in message
When I am on the internet explorer my address bar will
not work. I can't even see it. I have tried all the
toolbar options and tips nothing will bring my address
bar back! HELP!!

that didnt work for me ceedee i was wondering if you had any othe
suggestions??