additional printers in "add printer wizard"

Chris

I am trying to find a way to add additional printers in
the "add printer wizard". I want to have all the
printers/drivers pre-loaded so users do not have to
choose "have disk" when they want to add a printer not
listed in xp pro. I do not want to install the printers
and then delete them (which would normally work) because
this is a clone for 7,000 pc's and does not always work
when crossing domains. Any idea's ?

Robert Orleth [MSFT]

You can use the printui entry point. Type "rundll32 printui.dll,
PrintUIEntry /?" and check out the /if option.