From: <[email protected]>
Subject: adding microsoft mail icon to win2000
Date: Thu, 4 Mar 2004 10:52:40 -0800
Newsgroups: microsoft.public.win2000.msi

Attempting to add this feature to windows2000 and followed
the instructions in article#q258211. Expanded the files to
the system32 folder and did not work.

ANy ideas?

Thanks, Mike
--

Mike,

Since a lot of people don't use Expand anymore I want to make sure we renamed the files from the DL_ and CP_ to DLL
and CPL either during the Expand process or after the files were expanded. If we have the files named correctly we might
want to try running Regsvr32 against each file. I don't have a upgraded NT Microsoft Mail Post office so I don't know if
Regsvr32 will work against these files but it will not hurt anything try it even if it does not.

Bill Peele
Microsoft Enterprise Support

This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights. Use of included script samples are subject to the
terms specified at http://www.microsoft.com/info/cpyright.htm

Note: For the benefit of the community-at-large, all responses to this message are best directed to the newsgroup/thread
from which they originated.