Adding Copyright Symbol to Handouts

Catriona

Wonder if anyone can help me, I am trying to add the
copyright symbol to my presentation handouts, but when
you create footnotes you do not have access to special
character keys (i.e. alt+control+c).
Thanks very much in anticipation

Glen Millar

Hi,

You can access the copyright symbol through Insert| Symbol... Then you can
copy it to place in the footer area via View, Header and Footer.

Glen Millar
Microsoft PPT MVP
http://www.powerpointworkbench.com/
Please tell us your ppt version, and get back to us here
Remove spaces from signature
Posted to news://msnews.microsoft.com

Ute Simon

Catriona said:
Wonder if anyone can help me, I am trying to add the
copyright symbol to my presentation handouts, but when
you create footnotes you do not have access to special
character keys (i.e. alt+control+c).
Thanks very much in anticipation

You can also press Alt+0169 on the numeric keyboard.

Kind regards,
Ute

And in addition to the other two suggestions, you can type (C) (parens C parens) and it will be created automatically.