Adding A Networked Printer - "Access Denied"

RJM

Okay....first time poster, so be gentle: I have a home network consisting
of 3 PC's all running XP Pro. I have added a network printer to my
computer, but when I try to add the same printer to my daughter's computer,
it finds the printer, but will not let me add it to my daughter's computer
and it says "Access Denied" (she has administrative privileges). After that
a "logon box" popups and shows something to the effect of a grayed out
"guest" in the user name field and the password field is blank...and no
matter what password I put in, it just takes me back to the "Access Denied"
message. As mentioned earlier, this same printer was added without any
problems to my computer downstairs.......I am soooooooooooo frustrated!!!!

Any suggestions?????

FYI.....the computers are all networked through a hard wired hub.

Thanks In Advance

Oleg Kovalenko

Create user on PC with printer with the same name and password as on
daughter's computer.

Oleg