activesynch problem

T

the Mink

been synching with outlook calendar/contacts for a couple of years but something has gone awry. i deleted something on Livemail and now can't synch my phone. i lost the wab.dll but have replaced that and reloaded Office 2000, but now when i try and set up my phone i get a message saying Either there is no default mail client or the current mail client cannot fulfill the messaging request, please run Microsoft outlook and set it as the default mail client. I don't use outlook for mail and never have so...how do i get my synch back on track?
cheers,
Mike

T

the Mink

oops: actually its sync center...
been synching with outlook calendar/contacts for a couple of years but something has gone awry. i deleted something on Livemail and now can't synch my phone. i lost the wab.dll but have replaced that and reloaded Office 2000, but now when i try and set up my phone i get a message saying Either there is no default mail client or the current mail client cannot fulfill the messaging request, please run Microsoft outlook and set it as the default mail client. I don't use outlook for mail and never have so...how do i get my synch back on track?
cheers,
Mike

Ask a Question