Activate Launch Button for Outlook Express in IE8

Henry

Hello,
I just finished downloading Internet Explorer 8. In IE7 there was a launch
buttton for Outlook Express in the Command Bar. (An Icon in the
form of a letter.) That icon is still here, but it does nothing.

Can anybody tell me what I have to do to activate it?
Many thanks
Henry Amberg

VanguardLH

Henry said:
Hello,
I just finished downloading Internet Explorer 8. In IE7 there was a launch
buttton for Outlook Express in the Command Bar. (An Icon in the
form of a letter.) That icon is still here, but it does nothing.

Can anybody tell me what I have to do to activate it?
Many thanks
Henry Amberg

While the Read Mail button worked for you in IE7, it sometimes might
stop. The install of IE8 might also cause it to stop. Read:

"Read Mail" button does not work in Internet Explorer
http://www.winhelponline.com/blog/read-mail-button-does-not-work-in-internet-explorer/

Joined
Dec 25, 2009
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Henry said:
to: VanguardLH:
Thank you very much!

"VanguardLH" wrote:

> Henry wrote:
>
> > Hello,
> > I just finished downloading Internet Explorer 8. In IE7 there was a launch
> > buttton for Outlook Express in the Command Bar. (An Icon in the
> > form of a letter.) That icon is still here, but it does nothing.
> >
> > Can anybody tell me what I have to do to activate it?
> > Many thanks
> > Henry Amberg

> While the Read Mail button worked for you in IE7, it sometimes might
> stop. The install of IE8 might also cause it to stop. Read:
>
> "Read Mail" button does not work in Internet Explorer
> http://www.winhelponline.com/blog/read-mail-button-does-not-work-in-internet-explorer/

Yup yup Worked for me too!

Thanks

Someone should make this a sticky!