ACG Mail library and Outlook Express not working - HELP!

I recently download the ACG Soft PDF & Mail Library for MS Access. I have
used the provided code and attempted to send an email from an Access macro
with no luck. I FOLLOWED THE INSTRUCTIONS PERFECTLY!! I decided to use
Outlook Express since it seemed like the easiest email client to use,
specifically Outlook Express 6.00 on Windows XP. I made OE the default
client, removed the security requirement, added the registry entry, etc.

When I try to run the mailing program, OE opens, but nothing else happens.
The cursor is blinking on the TO: field and none of the fields have any
data. In other words, OE opens but it is waiting for manual input in order
to mail. The information is not being passed from the VB routine to OE.
Here is the code I am using:

Sub Mail_Macro()
Dim objMail As New MailClass
Dim Success As Long
Const MAIL_SYSTEM_OUTLOOK_EXP = 1
Const RECIPIENT_TO = 1
Const RECIPIENT_CC = 2
With objMail

.RecipientAdd "Recipient", "(e-mail address removed)", "SMTP",
RECIPIENT_TO, False
.RecipientAdd "Recipient2", "(e-mail address removed)", , , False
.AttachmentAdd "c:\dir\report.rtf", "Test Report.rtf"
.MsgSubjectText = "Here is the report"
.MsgBodyText = "If this works it is soooooo huge."
.MsgSaveCopy = True
.SendMail
End With
Success = objMail.Result
Set objMail = Nothing
End Sub

Anyone have any idea why this is happening. I have tried just about
everything and am out of ideas.

Thanks.

SA

DSD:

Thanks for trying out our library. Feel free to also drop us a note with
any further support issues. In looking at your code below there is on
critical missing piece that is likely causing the failure.

The SendMail method has a number of parameters, the first of which specifies
the mail system to use when sending the mail. The value for using OE is
MAIL_SYSTEM_OUTLOOK_EXPRESS = 1

So add that const to your code and when you call Send Mail specify it as:

..SendMail MAIL_SYSTEM_OUTLOOK_EXPRESS

Hope that helps
--
Steve Arbaugh