AAA PC games, where are you?

Alf

Yank Upstart
Reaction score
Are there any 'AAA' games coming out in the next 3 months for PC?
i havent seen or heard much that interest me, perhaps i overlooked some?

Only ones i can think of are Alan Wake and Alone in the Dark.

anyway, you guys know of anything?

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
I'm glad you started this thread :D It's been a while since I've seen a "must have" game.

Assassins Creed is one I'm looking out for (the release date keeps getting pushed back though), I've not heard of the two you mentioned though so I'll check those out now :)

Alf

Yank Upstart
Reaction score
Assassins Creed looks pretty good, but im not terribly excited about it personally. :D

Only other one i can think of is Dawn of War 2, which has a release date of 2009 :(

Reaction score
The one i'm looking out for is Spore; it looks absolutely brilliant! That ones from chap who created Sims, so its bound to be awesome :D

Theres a new stalker expansion as well on the horizon, think thats gonna be one to save up pennies for :)

Alf

Yank Upstart
Reaction score
Anouther one to slap on the list

Demigod

yea i havent heard of it either. :D
looking around the net and stumbled onto it - apperently someone took the idea of DotA and decided to make a real game out of it. if they get it just right, it could very well be a smash hit. Or a also ran. Time will tell. :)

Alf

Yank Upstart
Reaction score
My my , how did i forget to add this one.

Dawn of War 2

suppose to be released sometime next year. Definitly my 'most looked forward too' title. :)

Ask a Question