A real Gentleman !

Abarbarian

Acruncher
Reaction score
http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/article2192918.ece

Sid, of Lees, Greater Manchester, said: “I’m grateful for what the judge said but I wasn’t being brave that day. I just acted on instinct which I hope most men would have done.
“I thought, ‘He’s got a gun, I can’t have this. He can’t walk in here, in a room full of blokes, and scare the hell out of these women’.

“He was swinging the gun around, hitting my head. I could feel blood running down my face and neck and covering my shirt. I didn’t think about the gun or being shot. I was concerned about getting the guy so he wouldn’t be allowed to do this again.

The guy should get a medal.

nod.gif

Reaction score
I should think no one gave him a hand because no one wishes to be involved. This case turned out o.k. but to could have gone the other way where the robber,because he got injured,sues the chap who tried to stop him.And the law will be on his side,and the hero ends up in court.
historian

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
I'd have helped him. Really. In fact I've done this sort of thing just a couple of years ago, on a bus at 1am.

I really don't like seeing a young lady punched by a thug.

So I, er, well, you know...... ;)

My goodness, so much blood.....

Just instinct, I didn't even think, so I know where Sid in the story is coming from.

And then there was the burglar that gave me a visit. Mistake :D

Abarbarian

Acruncher
Reaction score
floppybootstomp said:
I'd have helped him. Really. In fact I've done this sort of thing just a couple of years ago, on a bus at 1am.

I really don't like seeing a young lady punched by a thug.

So I, er, well, you know...... ;)

My goodness, so much blood.....

Just instinct, I didn't even think, so I know where Sid in the story is coming from.

And then there was the burglar that gave me a visit. Mistake :D

:thumb:

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
Truth is, at my age and having almost shaken hands with the grim reaper, I really don't give a monkeys anymore :lol:

crazylegs

Member Extraordinaire
Reaction score
Electronics & Photo Fan said:
You wanna be careful with burglars, they trip over something you left on the floor they can sue you.
laughingsmiley.gif

What Burglar I didn't see any burglar honest Constable.."said Flopp's as a man was seen leaving by a window in a tower block in london"..:D ;)

Ask a Question