Reaction score
This is going to upset a lot of people.

HERE

Well, it will if anyone takes any notice. :D

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
It's all relative though innit?

Mental well-being also contributes to long life and general all round good health.

What benefit a man if his kidneys are glowing with health if his heart gives out as a result of stress and depression?

When the skin around my neck and throat felt as if it was on fire after being assaulted by gamma rays, when I woke regularly to bloodstained pillows throughout the treatment, my oncologist, a fine fine lady named Mary O Connell who was even older than me said 'Go home and have a few Guinnesses. If it makes you feel good then it is good, it will help you fight the disease'.

Worth thinking about. Obviously physical condition helps but it is my firm belief that mental well-being is the key to longevity. And if some of you are thinking 'What do I have to be happy about?' then just get things in perspective, it really doesn't take a lot of imagination.

If you have all your senses, the power of reason, all your limbs and body parts work and you can apreciate the smell of new mown grass then you truly are a lucky person

Reaction score
In ome pubs they do sell strong cider in quarter pints and limit how much you have!:dance:

Reaction score
Ahh I remember the cider houses on and around Dartmoor and the rationing of some of the brews, happy days

Ask a Question