a pic of me

gabriella

Sunflower Queen
Reaction score
Dear Chris

Those of us blessed with very straight and naturally 'flat' hair sympathise totally...I have had some very dire photos taken in windy/rainy and damp condiitons and let's just say...they are less than flattering!!! I find a very aggressive 'chopping into'...no messing.... and cutting sections at slightly different lengths works wonders and the hair stays good in all condiitons. This plus decent wax/gel is all you need m8!! Sounds like you have clinched it and the evidence in yr Avatar looks very fetching!!!!

Gabriella x

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
Who's this then? :D

cp.jpg

Reaction score
Why that would be me on a good day...but whats this? the unedited version of the original photo? Flopps, honestly, theres nothing to be ashamed about. The secret is out ;)

Thatsonefloppyafro.jpg

gabriella

Sunflower Queen
Reaction score
Oh dear floppy

what has become of your hair - looks like u have got lots of vava voom going on there!! Mind u Chris looks a bit scary when blown up!!!

Gabriella x

Reaction score
Yo Flops sup bro, the 'air lookin wickedy wack - i say bo that hair has got the flow.
Selecta.
Peace.

Ask a Question