A Gift

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
I've just bought the Half Life Orange Box collection and installed it.

This means I can give away Half Life 2 and Half Life 2 Episode One as gifts to anybody who doesn't already own them.

So, basically, first come first served - who wants them?

Here's the criteria:

Only available to forum regulars with at least 200 posts.

I will need your e-mail address, you can PM it to me.

I then send your e-mail address to Steam and they will send you details of how to set up a Steam Account and download the games.

To play these games you will need a Broadband Internet connection.

You have to accept Steam's terms and conditions, some folks are uncomfortable with Games that have to be activated online.

If you want me to send you the hard copies of the games, PM me your addres and I'll post them to you. For this I'll ask you to send either a postal order for £2.00 or six first class postage stamps to cover post and packing.

And that's it.

No catches, just a freebie.

First come first served :)

Abarbarian

Acruncher
Reaction score
Would love to take up your offer of the hard copy . Ideally I'd like both but will go for HL 2 Ep 1 if someone needs the other . :thumb:

Abarbarian

Acruncher
Reaction score
Just had a thought . Will you be ok if I send you the 5 stamps psd99 snet me for the cables . of course I'll add another one to them to make up the 6 .

laughingsmiley.gif
laughingsmiley.gif
laughingsmiley.gif

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
Very generous offer Flops :thumb: HL2 and HL2 EP:1 are great games, I'm playing HL2 at the moment myself to reacquaint myself before EP2 :D

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
Abarbarian said:
Would love to take up your offer of the hard copy . Ideally I'd like both but will go for HL 2 Ep 1 if someone needs the other . :thumb:

I don't know if you're aware but Half Life Two Episode 1 is actually the second game of the series, HL2 being the first.

You're the first (and only) one to ask so you may as well have them both, they're very good games.

PM me your address (I may still have it, actually) and your e-mail address and I'll instruct Steam to get in touch with you.

I will post you the games in their cases.

And yes, any old stamps will do, as long as I can use them to send a normal letter first class, me happy.

Rush

Cool Cruncher
Reaction score
Damm missed this :( suppose i cant have the Med sun and free games at the same time :lol:

See you all tommorrow

Abarbarian

Acruncher
Reaction score
The early bird etc etc guys :p

First time I've been up that early for ages
laughingsmiley.gif

Thanks flops . Was aware but the HL series is a bit confusing wat wiv all the on line multi player stuff an all .So thats my winter sorted , just got Max Payne 2 aswell . Now I know why they called the game Half Life , you spend so much time playing that you only end up with half a life .

laughingsmiley.gif
laughingsmiley.gif
laughingsmiley.gif

Reaction score
floppybootstomp said:
I've just bought the Half Life Orange Box collection and installed it.

This means I can give away Half Life 2 and Half Life 2 Episode One as gifts to anybody who doesn't already own them.

So, basically, first come first served - who wants them?

Here's the criteria:

Only available to forum regulars with at least 200 posts.

I will need your e-mail address, you can PM it to me.

I then send your e-mail address to Steam and they will send you details of how to set up a Steam Account and download the games.

To play these games you will need a Broadband Internet connection.

You have to accept Steam's terms and conditions, some folks are uncomfortable with Games that have to be activated online.

If you want me to send you the hard copies of the games, PM me your addres and I'll post them to you. For this I'll ask you to send either a postal order for £2.00 or six first class postage stamps to cover post and packing.

And that's it.

No catches, just a freebie.

First come first served :)

ARGH!

Just bought ep1 yesterday
wallbash.gif

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
Come on you guys, it was up there for 11 hours before anybody responded :D

Anyways, instructions now sent from Steam to Abs and I shall bung the hard copies of the games in the post tomorrow.

I played some Team Fortress 2 online last night - great fun :)

Although I am still a bit crap at it :blush: I was trying to figure out how to change my player name as it's showing it as my real name. I couldn't figure out how to change it - anybody know?

Ask a Question