A Brief History of Technology

Editorial A Brief History of Technology

Becky

Webmistress
Reaction score
Becky submitted a new article:

A Brief History of Technology - A Brief History of Technology

A look into how modern computers came about

The thing that distinguishes intelligent life is its ability to solve problems. Since the first use of stone tools in Africa during the Palaeolithic Era, humans have been coming up with new and increasingly inventive ways in which to improve their standards of living. When we think of technology nowadays, we tend to think of computers, science and other such advancements. However, it is very interesting to see how these advancements were...

Read more about this article...

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction score
About Brief History of Technology

Hi,
I had an oppurunity to read your article on Brief History of Technology. Well, was nice stuff to read on.

Here I would feel that Most advanced concepts have been written and released by Indian and chinese scholars before 16th Century. Astronomy was one of the great releases from them. It might be fine to include those scholors name in this article.

Keep writing. Happy reading viewers.

Thanks

Regards,
P.Petchiappan

Becky

Webmistress
Reaction score
petchiappan said:
Hi,
I had an oppurunity to read your article on Brief History of Technology. Well, was nice stuff to read on.

Here I would feel that Most advanced concepts have been written and released by Indian and chinese scholars before 16th Century. Astronomy was one of the great releases from them. It might be fine to include those scholors name in this article.

Hi, welcome to the PCR forums and thank you for your feedback! :)

I would love to have included more details in the article, but I was somewhat limited unfortunately. Such a shame, because that time period was so interesting.

Ask a Question