Windows 7 7 + XP + Mandy ?

Abarbarian

Acruncher
Reaction score
I want to triple boot with the os's mentioned in the title. Will I be able to just install them in the order mentioned or is there any snags I need to be aware of. I'm going to put all three on a pair of 500 GB hdd in Raid 0. I'm aware that I will have to create a special mini partition to put the Grub bootloader on.

Thanks.

nod.gif

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
Yep, as far as I know - just be sure to set up all the partitions in the W7 installation process. Just be sure to install Linux last so you can use their bootloader - XP/W7 should be added to grub.

I'd wait for a second opinion from someone else with better Linux experience though :)

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
I've managed XP and PC Linux OS before, loaded Windows first and it was all set up automatically.

But for three, as far as I can recall I've never tried that.

Abarbarian

Acruncher
Reaction score
Thanks guys. I'll remember the tip about the partitions. I have not had any problems dual booting doing as flops says to install XP first.

Going for a religious experience this time with the Father the Son and the Holy Ghost.
laughingsmiley.gif

Ask a Question