wrong hour on e-mail

Ron Sommer

Check the Time Zone setting for your Vista clock.
--
Ronald Sommer

"hour is wrong when i receive e-mail" <hour is wrong when i receive
: when i receive e-mail the hour is 3hrs late when i send the hour is ok

Gary VanderMolen

You have your PC set for the Pacific time zone, yet you are actually
in the Eastern time zone. Fix your time zone setting.

Gary VanderMolen

no i am in eastern time,when i send it's ok it's only when i received the
hour is pacific where is the probleme?

Gary VanderMolen

I take back what I said before about your PC being set for the Pacific
time zone. I realize now you are posting through Microsoft's web
interface for Microsoft Communities, and it always uses the Pacific
time zone, regardless of where the originator resides. If you will post
with the Windows Mail news reader, I can tell much more accurately
if your PC clock is set correctly. Click here:

Gary VanderMolen