Windows Live OneCare

Why so many stars for so few four-leaf clovers?

I use it since a while as I have tested the beta versions of this tool.

IMHO, it is useful to clean the registry and to verify open ports.

Otherwise it is not too bad in comparison to the other tools on the market.

My main reproach will be that it cleans virus / spyware / malicious code
without requesting the consent of the user and without quarantining. This is
very disagreeable in case of false positive (I had to re-install 2
applications).

Pete

"Why so many stars for so few four-leaf clovers?" <[email protected]>
wrote in message
I use it since a while as I have tested the beta versions of this tool.

IMHO, it is useful to clean the registry and to verify open ports.

Otherwise it is not too bad in comparison to the other tools on the
market.

My main reproach will be that it cleans virus / spyware / malicious code
without requesting the consent of the user and without quarantining. This
is very disagreeable in case of false positive (I had to re-install 2
applications).
OT:
Congratulations on your English. More Americans should learn a 2nd language.