WHY CAN'T I SEND EMAILS????

louisenjim

HELP!! I CANNOT SEND EMAILS!!! IT IS FRUSTRATING. I CAN RECEIVE EMAILS
BUT WHEN I TRY TO SEND THEY ARE BLOCKED IN MY WINDOWS LIVE MAIL. I CAN SEND
MAIL WHEN I AM IN AOL OR OPTONLINE. WHAT IS BLOCKING MY WINDOWS LIVE?????

Gary VanderMolen

Part of your problem may be due to the fact that your Caps Lock key
seems to be stuck.

Other than that, we would need to see the entire error message.
That's not the complete error message.
Right-click on your error message, copy, then paste it into a reply here.
We can't do much troubleshooting without the complete error message.

Gary VanderMolen, Microsoft MVP (Mail)