Whoops look out here it comes

Reaction score
Get ready guys and galls:eek:

Here is the weather for this winter! Well well,,,,,......>>>>:dance:

crazylegs

Member Extraordinaire
Reaction score
So get ready for a heatwave in October then!

I regularly get the weather right using my Barometer and other instruments in the garden, than the met office do..They do make me laugh, they can't even get the weather correct for the next day let alone the following month..:lol:

Taffycat

Crunchy Cat
Reaction score
We went out yesterday and I have to say, I was surprised by how cold I felt!

Has anyone else noticed how early the trees have turned colour this year? Last year, we were well into October before they changed colour, but it began in early September this year - well around these parts, that is.

Also, the birds have been very busy eating berries already, whereas they normally leave them until October, before stripping them all off. Perhaps they "know" the weather isn't going to be too good soon. ;)

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
Anybody who takes the Daily Mail regularly fully deserves all the stress their scaremongering causes them.

Quadophile

Hon. Acoustical Engineer
Reaction score
I regularly get the weather right using my Barometer and other instruments in the garden, than the met office do..They do make me laugh, they can't even get the weather correct for the next day let alone the following month..:lol:

The meteorologists all around the world probably have the best jobs (period). They are there on TV smiling alway for years. They make blunders everyday yet get to keep their jobs, never heard heard of a meteorologist being fired for getting the weather prediction wrong. :rolleyes:

Last month my care was broken into and my company provided Tablet PC and my laptop bag were stolen, I promptly reported it to the police and a report was prepared which I submitted in the company. My boss said this time they will replace the laptop, next time they will replace you.!:nod:

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
Well............. I have to say that I've found the weather predictions on the BBC website for my patch to be about 95% accurate on average.

Sorry to go against the grain :)

Rush

Cool Cruncher
Reaction score
By Flops
Well............. I have to say that I've found the weather predictions on the BBC website for my patch to be about 95% accurate on average.

Well living in Greenland doesnt have much.... but snow and freezing cold m8..so they wont be wrong that much.. or is that Greenwich ?:D

Reaction score
Getting the heavy winter gear out already checked the bags of salt in the shed ready for the snow. The people in the village were cut off here for a week last year. Mind you the dog love the snow so they will be OK, but Sarah won't be able to get to work:D

nivrip

Yorkshire Cruncher
Reaction score
Well, at least we had plenty of practce last winter.

Should be a piece of cake. :D

Abarbarian

Acruncher
Reaction score
Coal in shed --- check
Logs stacked in shed --- check
Candles and matches ----- check
Large and small primus stoves working --- check
Paraffin can full --- check
Top up larder --- to do

Yup nearly ready :D bring it on :dance:

Reaction score
Yes virgin snow is beautiful but DAM cold and we get cut off from civilisation here as the snow ploughs and salters don't get down here to clear the roads.:cry:

Last edited:

Taffycat

Crunchy Cat
Reaction score
Did someone say rupture... how did that happen? Hope it wasn't shoveling all that snow... :p

Ask a Question