Bundle Stars ultra cheap games.

Abarbarian

Acruncher
Reaction score
http://www.bundlestars.com/all-bundles/

Bundles for £2.19 and a couple a tad more. Worth every penny. For example if you have not played any of the Carnage bundle at £2.19 for ten games if you played each game for two hours that would have cost you £0.10.5 per hour. :dance: Winter is coming, there was snow on them thar hills this morning and this afternoon it was trying to snow for an hour or so. :lol:

The Art of War bundle looks neat, not my kind of game normally but I may be tempted. Bet they would look good on a 42" tv. :cool:

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
There are some good games there but tbh most of 'em look like a lot of old tosh.

One exception - The entire F.E.A.R. series at £5.89 - absolute bargain. Though I never finished # 3, too damn hard for me, I got stuck at around 60% through the game.

In Reboot 3 there are two games I have - Rune, which I bought from GOG for more than the price of the whole bundle on offer here, and X-Blades, which I bought a hard copy of from a charity shop for £2 some time ago.

Rune was good but I seem to have got stuck after about an hour of gameplay, I haven't got a clue where to go or what to do next. And that's true of a lot of these old games, same thing happened to me on Blood 2 and Postal 2.

X-Blades I thought was pretty good, though I used a hack which gives you more energy or summat, otherwise I kept dying every other minute which really poxed me off. But then I got to a stupid puzzle where to break out of a room you had to jump on tiles in a sequence, which I failed over and over again. And again.

Got me just about as mad as a cockernee boy can be so to prevent me causing harm to any innocent passers-by I desisted from playing further.

The Cossacks bundle could be good.

It's a shame you can't pick and choose your bundle cos there's probably at least one good game in each bundle.

Still, as has been said, at that price then just getting one or two you like means you've had a result.

Abarbarian

Acruncher
Reaction score
I have to look on Steam to see which of the FEAR series I do not have. Once I have weighed it up I may go for it.A bit old in the graphics and maybe a tad slow for modern folk but I liked the look and speed of play with the games I played. :D

Shame you can not buy a bundle and give some of the games to yer mates, or better still swap with your mates. :D

Ask a Question