• Storage Devices

Votes: 20 18.0%
  • Windows Vista

Votes: 24 21.6%
  • Other

Votes: 19 17.1%

• Total voters
Reaction score
Just my storage device. I want to add an external hard drive. I run Windows XP SP2., which I am totally happy with. Vista is just a bunch of hype! My system was built by a family run computer shop and he built it with the best parts. So I am totally happy where I am, like I said, just an extra hard drive.

Reaction score
I am looking at upgrading my whole PC next. AGP is getting old now and I have a 7800GTX which I believe is the best available for AGP.

So a new system will be on the cards at the tail end of next year.

Reaction score
im looking at upgradeing from AMD to Intel core 2 duo or Quad, plus new ram and mobo

Reaction score
Im looking to up-grade to 4gb of ram and up-grade hard drive to 500gb. apart from that I am happy with my rig.

wizkid

Reaction score
Windows Vista & Storage

I'm considering upgrading my OS to Windows Vista and installed a "bigger" hard drive ...providing I get a job lol

Reaction score
Was planning a new build..But a mini me is on the way so that was scrapped..For now anyway ....haha

Ask a Question