Windows XP USRprbdA. exe

Reaction score
I keep getting this messege:Application popup:USRprbd A.exe-DLL initialization failed.I have tried everything I know and can't seem to resolve this problem. I cannot d/l activeX and I think it's something to do with this driver.I would appreciate any help! thanks ,marie

Reaction score
Thanks Captain Crunchie,I appreciate your help. I have one more ?.For some reason I can't d/l activeX for Flash or any other program.Any ideas why I am unable to??? thanks marie

muckshifter

I'm not weird, I'm a limited edition.
Reaction score
Sorry, can't help on activeX as I don't allow it anywhere near my PCs. :)

I use Firefox that does not have activeX by default ... and I ain't installing no ad-on.;)

Reaction score
USRprbda.exe Quick Fix

As you probably know, this exe file is linked with a modem (US Robotics). I had the same problem and fixed it by simply going to "Device Manager" - "Modems" and then right clicking on "Modems" and then clicking on Disable.*

*This would be the optimal solution if you do not use your modem (like me) and connect wirelessly. Otherwise, it would probably not make sense to do this if you do use your modem. I hope that helps.

Ask a Question