Unsent messages in outbox

mann

K.E. JOHNSON said:
Gary: I have just started to have problems with sending e-mail and having the
message end up in the outbox. What has worked so far is closing the error
window and then closing windows mail. When the pane telling me I still have
mail in outbox would I like to send it I select yes and it goes. This last
time that didn't work until I went to Steves link and then closed the mail
prior to download and then it sent. I still downlaoded and used the utilities
and hopefully that will take care of it; until next time. Mucho thanks, you
are a great help to all. I have Microsoft office, student 2003 in my other
computer; too bad it's a one unit lincense. I'll wait for fix. Thanks again,
K.E.

Rosio Verduzco

i am traying to set my acount windos mail and i dont now how can u help me do
that

Gary VanderMolen \(MVP\)

Do you have an existing email address? If so, what is the part of
your email address after the @ symbol? That part represents your
mail service provider.
Your mail provider will typically have a web page that shows how to
set up an email program. If you need more help, tell us the name of
your email service provider. If you currently don't have an email
address, we can help with that also.

Gary VanderMolen, Microsoft MVP (Mail)