Outbox will not send email

Bill H

I can recieve my mail fine. But it will not let me send any. they just sit in
the outbox and when i log out it tells me that i have unsent messages and do
i want to send them now. i say yes it tries then i get an error message

ABP RAO

Bruce Hagen said:
Click: File | Work Offline. Can you remove the messages from the Outbox
now?

If you continue to have issues:

How to Remove a Stuck Undeletable Message in Windows Mail
http://www.vistax64.com/tutorials/62560-windows-mail-problems.html

WMUtil
http://www.oehelp.com/WMUtil/Default.aspx
--
Bruce Hagen
MS-MVP [Mail]

Bill H said:
I can recieve my mail fine. But it will not let me send any. they just
sit in
the outbox and when i log out it tells me that i have unsent messages
and do
i want to send them now. i say yes it tries then i get an error message

.

Gary VanderMolen

Well, don't keep the error message a secret. It is the key to diagnosing
what is wrong. Right-click on your error message, copy, then paste it into
a reply here.

Gary VanderMolen, Microsoft MVP (Mail)

"Bill H" wrote in message
I can recieve my mail fine. But it will not let me send any. they just sit in
the outbox and when i log out it tells me that i have unsent messages and do
i want to send them now. i say yes it tries then i get an error message

jiJIM C