TV Shows!

Reaction score
Wow Walking dead S01e01? You have a loong way to go to catch up Becky ;)

It does start to get a little long winded and you may give up. Wouldn't blame you tbh
There are some cracking episodes as well to make up for it

You need to keep an eye out for "Fear the Walking dead." The start of all the drama, currently on Season 2. Season 1 only having 6 episodes

Becky

Webmistress
Reaction score
We've watched season 1 of The Walking Dead, and we're 4 episodes into season 2. Loving it so far!

Also very excited about episode 9 of Game of Thrones tonight, it looks like it's going to be epic :D How are we nearly at the end of the season already?!

V_R

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Well GoT's was amazing! Such fantastic TV. :bow:

England game..... not so much....

Becky

Webmistress
Reaction score
Well GoT's was amazing! Such fantastic TV. :bow:

It was so awesome! It's been a brilliant season, can't wait to see the last episode on Monday.

This looks like it could be epic!

It certainly looks excellent, and very intriguing. Good cast list, and looks more like a film than a TV series. Looking forward to seeing that :nod:

Becky

Webmistress
Reaction score
Wun wun... Hodor... it's a bad time for the vertically superior :(

V_R

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Time to play spoiler roulette until tonight then. So many sites talking about it already.

A friend of mine already messaged me saying don't go near the Daily Mail site. Yeah, not going to happen mate. Obviously doesn't know me that well! haha.:D

Becky

Webmistress
Reaction score
Game of Thrones has been the one thing keeping me going since the referendum, been feeling really low since Friday. Can't wait to see it :D

Haha I know what you mean about the Daily Mail. Ian looks at it fairly regularly, but only to rile himself up by the awful articles and comments. Told him to steer clear today due to the spoiler risk ;)

In other news, I'm glad we're enjoying The Walking Dead so much, as it will fill the hole in our lives left by GoT!

V_R

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Can't wait for the new line or Marvel stuff coming up! S3 of Daredevil too! :)

Oh and Stranger Things is supposed to be very good, we intend to watch it after summers finished. So probably around a weeks time. :D

Becky

Webmistress
Reaction score
OOH I didn't realise Luke Cage was getting his own series! I really admire Mike Colter's... ahem... acting skills :D

Heard good things about Stranger Things too. Currently engrossed in The Walking Dead, so I'm not sure what we're going to start on next. Ian has been talking about wanting to re-watch Battlestar Galactica (which I would happily do).

So many things to watch, so little time!

Becky

Webmistress
Reaction score
Tell me about it, I've had to be quite selective with what we watch.

I take it the missus has no say then? :lol:

I keep hearing good things about Fargo (the series) so we might be starting on that next. We're also watching Parks & Recreation here and there - it's good for cleansing your brain after TWD :D

V_R

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Haha, yeah she does, that sounded like I make her watch what I want. Believe me, that's far from it. She watches a lot of crap (Big brother, Hollyoaks etc. :mad::rolleyes: ) But thankfully, she does like the good stuff too! :thumb:

V_R

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Oooooh this looks like its going to be a great season!

Ask a Question