TV Shows!

V_R

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Ah I read they were redoing it, was pretty good as I remember, will have to see how it turns out. :)

Becky

Webmistress
Reaction score
Does anyone else here watch "Robot Wars?" It originally ran from about 1998 - 2001 and I was an avid fan! lol Now it's back on the Beeb and I am one happy bunny! :D http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/p03h7rmg/robot-wars-episode-1

It's back?! Awesome news, I used to love that programme! :thumb: Shame it's not hosted by Craig Charles anymore, but I do like Dara :nod:

We so rarely watch the terrestrial channels that I feel very out of the loop nowadays. Please do let us know if anything else crops up that's worth a watch :)

Becky

Webmistress
Reaction score
Just had a quick peek - I see Sir Killalot is still there :dance:

Taffycat

Crunchy Cat
Reaction score
Just had a quick peek - I see Sir Killalot is still there :dance:
Yes! And Matilda, Shunt and Dead Metal... all of whom have been given power make-overs. :D
We so rarely watch the terrestrial channels that I feel very out of the loop nowadays.
Yes, it's the same here. I happened to catch Robot Wars on BBC iPlayer earlier.

The thing I like - apart from some of the great battles - is the sportsmanship amongst the contenders. They seem to be so fair-minded and are very willing to help with the repair of a rival, between bouts! Interestingly, some of the contenders are familiar faces from the original show. It was great to see old favourites, Behemoth and Razor.

I miss Craig Charles too, although Dara and Angela Scanlon seemed to fit into the new show pretty well. :thumb:

V_R

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Just watched the finale of Preacher, very enjoyable and very random!

Becky

Webmistress
Reaction score
That looks awesome! :thumb:

We're currently just over halfway through season 6 of The Walking Dead, really enjoying this season so far.

Reaction score
Im just finished watching Game of Thrones season finale and have just started watching Orange is the New Black and loving it.

V_R

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
We're about half way though Stranger Things. Its very good. :)

Becky

Webmistress
Reaction score
I'm looking forward to watching that! Going to watch the last two episodes of The Walking Dead season 6 tonight, and then we can start on a new series :lol:

V_R

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Ooooh. nearly caught up! You're in for a treat at Episode 16!

I do love binge watching shows, much better than waiting for a new episode each week. :)

Becky

Webmistress
Reaction score
Fully caught up now. What an ending!! Can't wait to find out what happened, but not sure whether we'll want to watch the episodes as soon as they're out (October?). Like you say, it's nice when you can just binge watch them all! :D

Taffycat

Crunchy Cat
Reaction score
Season 3 of "The Fall" begins on BBC2 on Thursday 29th - is anyone else looking forward to that? It will be the show's final season and promises to be every bit as gripping as the first two seasons.

We binge-watched just recently, having missed it when The Fall originally aired. I believe we might do the same thing with this last season too, because it's better than having to wait for a week to catch the next part! :nod:

Ask a Question