TV Shows!

V_R

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
What are people watching or waiting for? If you say Eastenders / Hollyoaks / Corrie etc you will be banned. This is for serious and good TV only. :p

I'm in the process of watching Mr Robot, am 2 episodes in, looks to be very good. Ian and Becky will love it I reckon. :)

Fear the Walking Dead is great too, I'm a big fan of TWD.

Just finished Dark Matter, bit budget but fun TV.

Waiting on Arrow, Flash, Supergirl, Z Nation (!), TBBT, Gotham, Sheild and iZombie. All the good TV starts this fall season!

Trailers:

Reaction score
Did watch an interesting prgram on the india railways last night on BBC2.
And of course Wheeler Dealers new series on Sky.

As for the soaps a complete waste of the licence fee!!

nivrip

Yorkshire Cruncher
Reaction score
What are people watching or waiting for?

Not waiting for anything really.

Have watched the boxed sets of The Sopranos, The Wire and presently going through Breaking Bad. Loved all of these.

I have been given the full set of The Killing so that will be next. :)

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
I don't watch regular TV but downloaded and watched recently The Casual Vacancy and The Outcast, they were good.

Also have watched: Call The Midwife; The Three Musketeers; Breaking Bad and.... that's about it.

I do watch a fair amount of fillums though.

V_R

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
haha, I wondered who would pick up on that! :D

Reaction score
All of the above VR. Not seen Robot though. Incidentally Dark Matter, I believe is owned by David Hewlett
Genius from The STG series. Mainly Atlantis

He bought the set from SG Universe and tweaked it for Dark matter.

SG Universe. Gutted that was cancelled!!

Reaction score
Oh new seasons of Hawaii Five 0 and Blue Bloods are due to start this month too :D

Oh, forgot to Mention 'Ray Donovan' is brill

Last edited:

Abarbarian

Acruncher
Reaction score
Mr Robot is pretty neat watched the whole first series last weekend.
Storage Hunters is a real laugh.
Watched all the different canal series's, wish I was rich enough to own a narrow boat.
We can get Hogans Hero's since last week and they still make me laugh.

:cool:

Becky

Webmistress
Reaction score
I'm in the process of watching Mr Robot, am 2 episodes in, looks to be very good. Ian and Becky will love it I reckon. :)

Ooh now I like the look of that! :thumb:

We watched Better Call Saul recently (I know, we're behind with the times) and enjoyed that. Well all apart from the last episode which was really dull, but we liked the series as a whole. Got loads on our Netflix list to be watched, just need to start working our way through it all! When I was laid up with my back I watched a lot of series, one of which being Orphan Black which was really good.

Something else I'm really looking forward to is Con Man :D

https://vimeo.com/ondemand/conman

Abarbarian

Acruncher
Reaction score
Ooh now I like the look of that! :thumb:

We watched Better Call Saul recently (I know, we're behind with the times) and enjoyed that. Well all apart from the last episode which was really dull, but we liked the series as a whole. Got loads on our Netflix list to be watched, just need to start working our way through it all! When I was laid up with my back I watched a lot of series, one of which being Orphan Black which was really good.

Something else I'm really looking forward to is Con Man :D

https://vimeo.com/ondemand/conman

Is Mr. Robot on Hulu, Amazon or Netflix?
Amazon recently made a deal for several USA dramas but not Mr. Robot. You won’t find Mr. Robot streaming on Netflix either. That honor goes to Hulu who actually has access to all USA Network programming at the moment. That’s probably because USA is owned by NBCU/Comcast who is a stakeholder in Hulu. Got all that? Bottom line: Mr. Robot is available on Hulu now.

:cool:

It is really good though :p

Orphan Black was tasty, had quite a few decent twists in it.

Abarbarian

Acruncher
Reaction score
Yeah it probably is. I like the history of the items they find. I am a sucker for Baggage Battles aswell. :lol:

Reaction score
It is all staged and scripted. They all are including Duck Dynasty

OOo anyone watching The Last Ship?

V_R

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Yeah I have a planner full of it will wait until its all recorded then blitz it, save having to wait each week!

Also. @Becky yeah BCS was good too. :)

Ask a Question