    remove this problem!

    Thank you in advance

    Wally

    jking, Dec 20, 2003

  2. jking

    Taurarian Guest

    http://www.mcse.ms/message121196.html
    see this message

    Taurarian, Dec 20, 2003

  3. You need to follow the complete removal instructions, including editing the
    Registry to remove the entry/entries that are still trying to load the
    virus.

    --
    Doug Knox, MS-MVP Windows XP/ Windows Smart Display
    Win 95/98/Me/XP Tweaks and Fixes

    Doug Knox MS-MVP, Dec 20, 2003
  4. jking

    jking Guest

    Doug,

    I've done the complete removal instruction, but I am still getting the error
    message when I restart the computer. I've done the removal process 3 x
    times.

    I must be missing something!

    jking, Dec 21, 2003
  5. jking

    Elly Guest

    Do a search in your registry for Pwr32ctrl.exe and
    Sndsaver.exe. Delete those keys. The complete removal
    instructions tell you to look under Local Machine, but
    there are probably keys in current user too.

    news.ops.worldnet.att.net...

    Elly, Dec 22, 2003