Spell check

Frank Saunders, MS-MVP OE/WM

Joan said:
I open up tools and hit the spelling and I still get the same message

Select English (even if it's already there) at Tools | Options | Spelling,
click Apply and then OK.

Stuart said:
Hi. What has happend to the F7 spell check?

When i go to check it it tell me that this "Language is no longer available
for spell checking. Please select another in the spelling options dialoge".
I obvoisly am typing in english.

Any help with this Thx

Stuart said:
Hi. What has happend to the F7 spell check?

When i go to check it it tell me that this "Language is no longer available
for spell checking. Please select another in the spelling options dialoge".
I obvoisly am typing in english.

Any help with this Thx

You have created another winner.. thanks for your help.. signed computer
illiterate who really needs spell check...

go the main inbox screen and click on the tools button in the menue bar and
slect options and the spelling tap change it to a different language and
slect apply then ok then do the same thing agin and slect english and apply
and ok this will fix the problem.

Stuart said:
Hi. What has happend to the F7 spell check?

When i go to check it it tell me that this "Language is no longer available
for spell checking. Please select another in the spelling options dialoge".
I obvoisly am typing in english.

Any help with this Thx

Dave

select another language, then go back and select English again

"I tried on word and the spell worked." <I tried on word and the spell
worked. @discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message

Frank Saunders, MS-MVP OE/WM

happy said:
where do i find spell check....for e-mail and word.....

Depends on what you mean. Do you want to check spelling or set options?

I too have this problem

So what's "newsgroup"?

Thris reads like an arrogant put down of humble microsoft customers like
myself!

Julian

MartonMan said:
I too have this problem

So what's "newsgroup"?

This forum is a newsgroup.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Newsgroup
Thris reads like an arrogant put down of humble microsoft customers like
myself!

You should consider a while before displaying such
ignorance and paranoia.

Franks note to answer by newsgroup is two fold.

In no particular order

a) Frank doesn't want his his personal email box filled with
support requests.

b) Problems and more importantly solutions posted to newsgroups
are available, and thus beneficial, to all and sundry.

It is simply common sense and decency. Get some.

Great! It worked Thanks
Gerry

arly said:
All i did was go into tools options spelling and switched from English to
French then Back to English again and clicked apply. it now works for me but
for how long who knows!!

You can fix this by goinng to tools-options-spelling. in spelling check the
box ( check spelling before sending) also down the menu choose spelling
language.

Frank Saunders, MS-MVP OE/WM

GARY N said:
I need to get spell check to not say english not available any ideas?
thanks

In the main OE window click Tools | Options | Spelling.
Select another language and click Apply.
Then select English and click Apply.

Thanx Max, I was also looking @ the wrong header bar... This fixed my problem
PRONTO! Huge help all is working now :)