Spell check

Gary VanderMolen \(MVP\)

That's very peculiar since Windows Mail comes with 4 spelling languages included.
If all else fails you can upgrade to the replacement program which comes with 37
spelling languages:

http://download.live.com/wlmail

Gary VanderMolen, Microsoft MVP (Mail)

"amarr10" wrote in message
I found the tools/ options/ spelling/ languages tabs but the only option I
have is French. I need English. Any help??

mac said:
John said:
what is the answer? How does spell check work

Go to the tools menu in the main window of Windows Mail>options>spelling
tab>in the drop down list of
languages>choose French>apply.

Now in the drop down list of languages>choose English>apply>OK

you should be OK to spell check now.

--
Regards Steve.
MS-MVP. MAIL. [DTS] UK.