Sound screwd up -

Reaction score
Yeah but i think i'll just stick with onboard sound now ... can't be bothered with it all.

V_R

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
hmmmm, tis odd, it must be a settng/config issue somewhere. If it worked and now dont after a driver update. you have deffo checked all the options/settings and used the correct drivers (64bit), connections are all good too?

Sorry cant be of more help but ill have a look around......

A clan mate has V64 and an X-Fi, ill quiz him about it later. :)

Waynos_Face

New Cruncher
Reaction score
It must be something to do with the setup, as i have Vista 64, i have borrowed a Creative X-Fi Gamer Extreme for the evening. So am ready to help.

Can you post a picture of what cables you are using and what they are connecting to, amplifier, home theatre?

It won't be the drivers it will be the setup, like its outputting a 7.1 and you don't have it or its set to digital 5.1 and you don't have it, it will be something like that.

So if you can post a pic of what you are connecting it to and how, maybe we can finally sort this out.

Reaction score
I have it set at 5.1 and everything, i didn't touch the cables after reinstall etc, don't worry now, i'll stick with onboard sound.

Ask a Question