Sound Recorder

G

My sound recorder will not record. I thought it was a bad mic, so I went and bought a new one. Still no luck. With volume turned wide open, I get some meter movement if i thump mic hard.Ive used both front and back mic connections withthe same results. Could something be disabled or is there something i could do to solve the problem?

G

You may try these idea's, open volume control from the task bar by right clicking it, check to see if the mic is muted, also from the volume control right click you can choose to adjust audio properties, open this click voice tab, make sure the proper devices are chosen here, then choose test hardware button toward bottom, this will run a hardware wizard which you can properly setup your mic. Given all is plugged in properly. Also from sound recorder, click edit and choose audio properties make sure the select box is checked under mic.

Ask a Question