    mic? It is not muted in the volume control panel. I have a usb head/mic set
    that I use with Net2phone and it works fine.

    PaulP

    ppttr47, Apr 13, 2007

  2. ppttr47

    Guest Guest

    Try R.clicking the speaker by the clock,select:blush:pen volume control,options,
    properties,chk the recording box from playback.Chk the mic in,adjust the
    volume....Also,"sound recorder" only records .30 seconds or less,download
    windows media encoder 9 series,select capture audio/video in the encoder.Also
    try useing the "line-in" port instead of the mic

    Guest, Apr 13, 2007