Smiley Adverts

peahouse05

Dedicated Cruncher
Reaction score
Help,
They're talking to me. Have I had too much and if not how do I stop them?
peahouse05:eek:

cirianz

Chatter Box
Reaction score
peahouse05 said:
Help,
They're talking to me. Have I had too much and if not how do I stop them?
peahouse05:eek:

Yeah, have to admit, if the damn things don't shut up soon they'll be looking at a bullet. Do the company really think that p*ssng people off this way will make them want to rush out & get their smilieys? Want to send them to everyone they know?
No, hang on... I'm sure I've got a worst enemy or two hidden somewhere that I could email the things to!

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
I'm confused here, is this on an advert? :confused:

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
OK, I've just checked out the ad settings and it appears that anyone from the outside the UK or using AOL/Proxy will be getting TiVo ads or some which include a talking smile banner :mad: I'm removing the network now, as I've told them to show no flast/sound/annoying banners and only PC related ones.

Sorry about that guys :blush: I'm trying a Bulldog broadband banner for the UK (going to give a try to different ISPs and see which one works). I'll disable ads for outside the UK until I can get a "fixed" banner that I can approve myself :)

cirianz

Chatter Box
Reaction score
Sorry this is late, I've been offline a couple of days, but thank you very much Ian:) The things were driving me potty :eek:

Ask a Question