Recommended free Android games

Becky

Webmistress
Reaction score
So Ian keeps mocking me for my love of Sudoku (harsh but probably fair, I'm a little obsessed with it) so I've been looking at other games. I suppose I have a natural inclination towards puzzle games, but I'm open to suggestions really.

Anyone been playing anything good on Android recently? Free would be ideal too :) However, anything related to Candy Crush Saga etc is not permitted, the adverts are far too annoying.

Reaction score
Becky, i normally go for free games/demos in the Play Store.
And then if i like them buy the full game?

Reaction score
Never touched Sudoku wouldn't have a clue where to start ;)

Stick to what you are good at Bex ;)

V_R

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
My other half play all kinds of silly game on her phone, Where my Water or something is one of them. Cut the Rope is another I know of. :)

Becky

Webmistress
Reaction score
Ok so I found one that seems to be good so far - Unblock Me (free). It's a puzzle game where you have to move blocks around to release a trapped block. Really basic premise, but can actually be quite difficult!

I also saw one called Monument Valley which rated well - visually it's very appealing and the puzzles looked interesting, but because of that there are very few levels. I prefer games with a bit of longevity.

Becky

Webmistress
Reaction score
Had a dentist appointment today and found that Unblock Me was a good time waster in the waiting room :D It's quite addictive!

Ask a Question