Windows XP Problems after deleting Internet Explorer

Reaction score
So I decided to delete my Internet Explorer because I use Firefox, and I went through the control panel. As soon as I deleted it everything is starting to go wrong. The first problem was that none of the programs could find the iertutil.dll, so I copied it from my laptop and that was over. Then, everything decided it didn't want to work. Everything was "encountering problems" and that's were I'm at now. If I can't figure out a solution, I'm just going to buy a portable hard drive and wipe that computer, I rather not though. Please give me any advice you have on the situation.

Reaction score
Been there, done it and got the tee shirt, exactly the same happened to me. IE has its fingers in many pies so it appears. I finished up re-installing (System Restore) IE, leaving it in the background and using Firefox as the main browser.

Abarbarian

Acruncher
Reaction score
FedupwithMesh as you like tee shirts and FF you might as well take the next step and become a penguin :D and leave all your troubles behind
nod.gif
as you swim into the lurve of GNu/Linux
laughingsmiley.gif

Ask a Question