Windows XP Internet Explorer 6

Reaction score
I have decided to try Mozilla Firefox for a while instead of Internet Explorer 6.
Was thinking of going to IE7 Beta, but not a great fan of Beta software, to many gremlins & bugs.

Have i made a good choice in Firefox or should i have tried something else?

muckshifter

I'm not weird, I'm a limited edition.
Reaction score
feckit said:
I have decided to try Mozilla Firefox for a while instead of Internet Explorer 6.
Was thinking of going to IE7 Beta, but not a great fan of Beta software, to many gremlins & bugs.

Have i made a good choice in Firefox or should i have tried something else?
There are only three independent web browsers ... IE, Firefox & Opera ... take your pick.

I predominately use Firefox ... though I am trying very had to stick with IE7+ in Vista, I keep switching back to Firefox as IE7+ keeps crashing & restarting.
laughingsmiley.gif

user.gif

Reaction score
Cheers

muckshifter said:
There are only three independent web browsers ... IE, Firefox & Opera ... take your pick.

I predominately use Firefox ... though I am trying very had to stick with IE7+ in Vista, I keep switching back to Firefox as IE7+ keeps crashing & restarting.
laughingsmiley.gif

user.gif
Cheers Muckshifter for the advice :thumb: Firefox here i come;)
You stick with IE7 + Vista, someone needs to find all those bugs for Bill and why not you:p

Ask a Question