Pricelessware - Members' Sites page

Susan Bugher

http://www.pricelessware.org/2003/members2003PL.htm

I'd like to update the members page. If you would like to have your site
added please post the necessary information or send it to the
Pricelessware link button. (It does not have to be a freeware site.)

I intend to remove this link: Little Girl - the site dead

John Corliss - your link is dead. Please advise

AFAIK the only requirement is that you be a regular participant in the
newsgroup. I think the following links should be removed - these people
have not posted to ACF in the last year.

Aguy
Ed Howdershelt
Empath
Garrett

Comments?

Susan

Ed H.

Susan said:
http://www.pricelessware.org/2003/members2003PL.htm
I'd like to update the members page.
AFAIK the only requirement is that you be a regular participant in the
newsgroup. I think the following links should be removed - these people
have not posted to ACF in the last year.

Aguy
Ed Howdershelt

Comments?

Yeah. Don't delete me.
I say thanks when someone tips me to something I can use and I don't
post unnecessarily just to maintain a presence.
I refer people to this group all the time rather advise them incorrectly
due to my own -- possibly antiquated -- info.
Rather than carry links to various softwares unrelated to writing on my
site, I'd prefer to continue to refer people.
Besides, the search engines find your pages when people search on my
name or company name.
Ed Howdershelt - Abintra Press
Science Fiction and Semi-Fiction
http://abintrapress.tripod.com

Max Quordlepleen

AFAIK the only requirement is that you be a regular participant in
the newsgroup. I think the following links should be removed -
these people have not posted to ACF in the last year.
Well, I hope I count as a regular then, because I would love to have my
site added:
http://maxqnz/References.html a collection of links on language, words,
and general references.

Bebop & Rocksteady

http://www.pricelessware.org/2003/members2003PL.htm
I'd like to update the members page. If you would like to have your site
added please post the necessary information or send it to the
Pricelessware link button. (It does not have to be a freeware site.)

I intend to remove this link: Little Girl - the site dead

John Corliss - your link is dead. Please advise

AFAIK the only requirement is that you be a regular participant in the
newsgroup. I think the following links should be removed - these people
have not posted to ACF in the last year.

Can I be added please :)
http://freeware.quantum.2ya.com

http://quantum.2ya.com/email.htm

Henry The Mole

Hello, Susan!
You wrote on Sat, 30 Aug 2003 12:08:46 -0400:

SB> I'd like to update the members page. If you would like to have your
SB> site added please post the necessary information or send it to the
SB> Pricelessware link button. (It does not have to be a freeware
SB> site.)

I'd like to be added...

The Mole Zone
http://www.themolezone.cjb.net

Kindly regards.

?

=?iso-8859-1?Q?Mal=F9?=

Sun, 31 Aug 2003 21:26:30 +1200
Max Quordlepleen ha scritto:
D'Oh! That's what happens when I try to touch-type. I'll stick a .com
in there:
http://maxqnz.com/References.html

My fault: I should have looked at your signature...
Bravo for your site, it's very interesting and rich for me, since I need to
improve my English.
Thank you.

Susan Bugher

Max said:
Well, I hope I count as a regular then, because I would love to have my
site added:

You most certainly are a regular Max - I have added your site.

http://www.pricelessware.org/2003/members2003PL.htm

added (please advise if corrections are needed):

-½cut
Bebop & Rocksteady
Dan Goodman
Henry The Mole
Max Quordlepleen

Vegard Krog Petersen like to see someone named William or Zebulon on the
members page - to move him up from the bottom of the list. :)

Anybody else want to be added?

deleted (per my earlier post):

Aguy
Empath
Garrett
John Corliss - dead link
Little Girl - site dead

Susan

Max Quordlepleen

Bravo for your site, it's very interesting and rich for me, since
I need to improve my English.

Not as much as I need to improve my Italian! After three weeks in San
Marino in May, staying with friends who don't speak English, I was just
starting to dream in Italian, but now I'm losing it again. Very sad.

Bebop & Rocksteady

You most certainly are a regular Max - I have added your site.

http://www.pricelessware.org/2003/members2003PL.htm

added (please advise if corrections are needed):

-½cut
Bebop & Rocksteady
Dan Goodman
Henry The Mole